Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday in Mumbai (Bombay)

Our plane was late leaving Agra and we didn't arrive in Mumbai until 11:30 and our hotel at 12:30. And we had to be up at 7:30 to meet with CORE ECS. As a result it was a short night. But I am still loving it. Mumbai is huge - 18 million people. By contrast, 11 million in Dehli and 5.5 in Bangalore. We didn't get to see much of the city except by car. We met with CORE ECS who develops 3D Educational modules. We saw 3 of their locations - one they just moved into last week and one they are currently working on. I have visited their 3D Cube in Biloxi, MS, and it is great. Food is still wonderful - we had a buffet lunch and I had tandoor chicken for dinner. I am including a couple of pictures I took today. We leave tomorrow morning for Trivandrum (in the extreme south of of India).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are interesting.I would like to know more about the work that you are doing over there.

Have fun-Angie Crisp

Anonymous said...

Try alot of different foods and tell us about them.

Vickie